Thursday, December 5, 2013

LITTLE BLACK DRESS


This tutorial assumes you have
working knowledge of PSP.
I am using PSP 9 but I'm sure
all versions would work.
This tutorial is owned by me,
from my own creativity and no one else's.
Do not copy or claim as your own.
Any similarity to any other tutorial is simply coincidence
and not done purposely.

SUPPLIES
Scrap kit of choice
I used a gorgeous one “Christmas Ball”
by AmyMarie
Tube of choice
I used one that came with the kit by Medieval Creations
Mask of choice
I used one by Vix #429
Font of choice
I used P22 Corinthia

Lets begin
make a 650x650px transparent canvas
Copy and paste element 105
drop shadow of choice
I used 2V1H70op7B
copy and paste element 14
place on bottom of circle frame
duplicate, flip
drop shadow both layers
copy and paste element
resize 75%
place on bottom left of tag
duplicate, mirror
duplicate, flip
duplicate, mirror
arrange to your liking
merge all these layers together
drop shadow all layers
copy and paste element 29
resize 35%
duplicate, mirror
place where you like or
see tag for placement
drop shadow both layers
copy and paste element 3
resize 50%
free rotate right 90 degrees
place on right side of frame
duplicate,mirror
drop shadow both layers
copy and paste element 39
resize 40%
place on bottom left of tag
drop shadow
copy and paste element 113
resize 40%
place on top left of frame
duplicate, mirror
drop shadow both layers
copy and paste element 116
resize 30%
place in the middle of the silver accent layers
drop shadow
use magic wand click inside silver frame
modify, expand by 4
add new raster layer
paste paper 15 into selection
move this layer behind frame
xero-fritillary

copy and paste element 97
resize 50%
place on bottom right side of tag
drop shadow
copy and paste element 5
resize 50%
place next to previous layer
drop shadow
copy and paste tube of choice
if you use the one of the adorable cookie tubes
resize as you like
I resized 75%
drop shadow
copy and paste paper 9
move this layer to bottom of tag
use mask of choice
I used Vix mask 429
source luminance, fit to canvas
merge group
add artists copyrights, add your name
merge all visible, save as a png
you are done

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment