Monday, December 9, 2013

NEW YEAR'S


This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of PSP.
I am using PSP 9 but I'm sure all versions would work.
This tutorial is owned by me
from my own creativity and no one else's
Do not copy or claim as your own.
Any similarity to any other tutorial is simply coincidence
and not done purposely.

SUPPLIES
Scrap kit of choice
I used "Happy New Years" by AmyMarie
Tube of choice
I used one by Eugene Rzhevskii at Pics for Design
you must have a license to use his art.
Font of choice
I used A&S Snapper Script

Lets begin
make a 650x650 transparent canvas
you can always resize later
copy and paste element 72
use magic wand and click inside the frame
modify, expand by 6
add new raster layer
copy and paste paper 2 into selection
move paper layer behind frame layer
select none
drop shadow of choice
I used 2V 1H 70op 7B
copy and paste element 78
place on bottom right corner of canvas
duplicate, mirror
duplicate, flip
duplicate, mirror
merge these together
copy and paste element 27
resize 75%
place on bottom of frame
see tag for placement
drop shadow
copy and place tube of choice
if you use the same tube
resize as you like and place her so she looks like she's sitting on the 2014
drop shadow
copy and paste element 16
resize 50%
see tag for placement of all elements
copy and paste element 61
resize 50%
duplicate, mirror
drop shadow
copy and paste element 4
resize 40%
free rotate right 20 degrees
duplicate, mirror
drop shadow both layers
copy and paste element 28
resize 40%
drop shadow
copy and paste element 9
resize 20%
drop shadow
add artists copyright, add your name
merge visible, save as a png
you are done
Thank you for trying my tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment