Saturday, December 21, 2013

SANTAS PRESENT


This tutorial assumes you have working knowledge of PSP.
I am using PSP9 but I'm sure all versions would work.
This tutorial is owned by me,
from my own creativity and no one else's.
Do not copy or claim as your own.
Any similarity to any other tutorial is simply coincidence
and not done purposely.

SUPPLIES
Scrap kit “Carolane”
by AmyMarie
Tube
by Arthur Crowe
You must have a license to use his art
HERE
Mask #31
By Moonbeams and Spiderwebs
Font
Blackjack

Lets begin
make a 650x650 transparent canvas
copy and paste element 38
use magic wand and click inside this frame
modify, expand by 6
add new raster layer
paste paper 18 into selection
move paper layer behind frame layer
keep selected
copy and paste element 54
arrange to your liking or
see tag for placement of this
and all elements following
element 65
invert, you can erase parts of the bottom
of tree or just delete all outside parts by
pressing delete
drop shadow tree element only
copy and paste element 59
resize 40%
drop shadow
copy and paste element 24
resize 40%
drop shadow
copy and paste element 25
resize 40%
copy and paste element 58
resize 40%
copy and paste element 46
resize 30%
copy and paste paper 11
move this to bottom of tag
use MB and SW mask
source luminance
fit to layer
merge group
add artists copyright, add your name
merge visible, save as a png
you are done

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. I love your work. I am hoping to get into making some tutorials and yours are a great inspiration. May I ask, where did you learn how to do these? This is on my crafty bucket list for 2014. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really appreciate that...and my mom was the one who got me interested. She showed me the basics of it. Back when you didn't have all the scrap kits and fancy pinup tubes you have now. I really didn't do to much until my health took a turn for the worse and my physical pain was so bad I had to do something other than lay around and cry all day...PSP is my outlet, I use it to distract me from my pain. I love it! Good luck!

      Delete