Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DOWN IN UNDERLAND


This tutorial assumes you have
working knowledge of PSP.
I am using PSP 9 but I'm sure all versions
would work the same.
This tutorial is owned by me,
from my own creativity and ideas.
Do not steal and copy as your own.
Any similarity to any other tutorial is simply coincidence
and not done purposely.

Supplies
Scrap kit “Welcome To Underland”
by Creative Scraps by Crys
HERE
Tube I used is by MediEvil Creations
came with the kit.
Font I used was
Alice In Wonderland

Lets begin
make a 650x650 transparent canvas
copy and paste glass 2 element
place on right side of tag
copy and paste Alice tube (alyss 7), arrange to where you like
use eraser tool and erase carefully the edges that stick outside
the mirror, make the tube fit inside the mirror so that it looks like
a reflection, see tag for example
change opacity to 50
copy and paste tube again
place it next to the mirror
drop shadow of choice
I used 2V 1H 70op 4B
copy and paste table element
resize 50%
see tag for placement of this and all following elements
drop shadow
copy and paste drink me element
resize 30%
drop shadow
copy and paste mad hatter element
resize 30%
drop shadow
copy and paste teapot element
resize 30%
drop shadow
copy and paste tea cup element
resize 20%
drop shadow
copy and paste mushroom 3 element
drop shadow
copy and paste stumps element
drop shadow
copy and paste white queen
red queen, story book, and crown elements
resize all at 30%
drop shadow all layers
copy and paste ticket one and two elements
resize 30%
drop shadow both layers
add artists copyrights, add your name
merge visible, save as a png
you are done

Thank you for trying my tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment