Tuesday, January 7, 2014

LADY AMALTHEA


This tutorial assumes you have
working knowledge of PSP.
I am using PSP 9 but I'm sure all versions
would work the same.
This tutorial is owned by me,
from my own creativity and ideas.
Do not steal and copy as your own.
Any similarity to any other tutorial is simply coincidence
and not done purposely.

Supplies
Scrap kit “Mystical Garden”
By AmyMarie
Tubes “Lady Amalthea” and “Unicorn”
by Designs by Norella at PFD
Font I used was
Gutenberg Textura

Lets begin
make a 650x650 transparent canvas
copy and paste element 3
drop shadow of choice
I used 2V 1H 70op 4B
see tag for placement of this and all following elements
copy and paste element 11
copy and paste element 50
copy and paste element 77
copy and paste element 61
resize 50%
copy and paste element 95
copy and paste element 87
resize 75%
duplicate, mirror
copy and paste element 88
copy and paste element 60
resize 75%
drop shadow all layers
copy and paste element element 52
duplicate, flip
copy and paste tubes, resize and arrange to your liking
I used mask 3 that came with the kit
move to the bottom of tag
add artists copyrights, add your name
merge visible, save as a png
you are done
Thank you for trying my tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment