Tuesday, January 7, 2014

SEXY DREAMS


This tutorial assumes you have
working knowledge of PSP.

I am using PSP 9 but I'm sure all versions
would work the same.
This tutorial is owned by me,
from my own creativity and ideas.
Do not steal and copy as your own.
Any similarity to any other tutorial is simply coincidence
and not done purposely.

Supplies
Scrap kit “Dreamy” by
Bookworm Dezines
Tube by The Hunter at S&Co.
Font I used was
Angilla Tatoo Personal Use
Plugin I used was
Xero-Radiance
Mask I used was
Torn paper mask by Candy's Treats

Lets begin
make a 650x650 transparent canvas
Copy and paste element 13
resize 75%
drop shadow of choice
I used 2V 1H 70op 4B
copy and paste element 10
resize 85%
duplicate, mirror
see tag for placement of this and all following elements
drop shadow both layers
use magic wand to click inside bottom circle frame
modify, expand by 6
add new raster layer
copy and paste paper 8 into selection
place paper layer behind frame layer
select none
copy and paste element 22
use magic wand and click inside circle frame
modify, expand by 8
copy and paste closeup of tube
invert, delete
select none
I used Xero-Radiance, default settings
changed the blend mode to luminance legacy
drop shadow
move this behind frame layer but above clock element
copy and paste full length tube (if you used the same one or
a similar one)
resize and arrange to your liking
drop shadow
copy and paste element 20
resize 75%
drop shadow
copy and paste element 2
resize 40%
drop shadow
copy and paste element 2
resize 20%
drop shadow
copy and paste element 31
duplicate, mirror
copy and paste element 3
resize 30%
drop shadow
copy and paste element 29
resize 50%
drop shadow
copy and paste element 35
resize 20%
drop shadow
copy and paste paper 2
place on bottom of tag
load Candys mask
source luminance, fit to layer
merge group
add artists copyrights, add your name
merge visible, save as a png
you are done
Thank you for trying my tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment