Thursday, January 23, 2014

TAG SHOWOFF....

I suffer from Lupus among many other diseases and disorders. It's a terrible
disease that has taken a lot from me. I fight it everyday, living day by day is a struggle for me, I am in constant pain. I and many others who suffer from this need a cure.
I made this tag from a purple butterfly and ribbon tube that my friend Zindy Nielsen, made for me. She is a great artist and person. I also made it from a template that another great person and friend made for me. Please spread Lupus Awareness we all need
a cure. It's an auto immune disorder where the body attacks healthy organs. It can
make  you terribly sick and it does eventually take your life. I am trying to do the best
I can by taking care of myself and trying to live with it. But there are days 
where I can't get out of bed, I can't hardly walk, and thinking normal everyday
thoughts are very difficult. Do research and support those that have it.



No comments:

Post a Comment